Step Up and Scale Down is a 12 week program to help you move towards a healthier weight. There are 12 weekly lessons that will help you to reach your goals. The classes last 45 minutes to one hour.
The lessons include:
- Scale Down by Setting Goals
- Step up to a Healthy Plate
- Scale Down by Label Reading
- Step Up to Breakfast and Menu Planning.
- Scale Down with Moves to Lose
- Step Up Your Hydration
- Scale Down by Finding your Motivation Mojo
- Step Up to Healthy Snacking
- Scale Down with a Colorful Plate
- Step Up to Successful Socializing
- Scale Down by Knowing Your Numbers
- Step Up and Celebrate
Classes begin through out the year and are held in various locations in Parker County. You can also offer a class at your place of work, friends, or church. For more information contact the County Extension Office at 817-598-6168.