Do Well Be Well with Diabetes
A program for people with type 2 diabetes
This class will teach you how to manage diabetes. You can be well with diabetes!
Spring 2018 Class Dates:
- Thursday, April 19
- Thursday, April 26
- Thursday, May 3
- Thursday, May 17
- Thursday, May 2712:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. – Bring a Lunch and Learn
Parker County Extension Office located at 604 North Main Street in Weatherford.
Topics Covered include
- Getting Started: How Food Affects Your Blood Sugar
- Are You Eating the Right Number of Carbohydrates? Lets find out.
- Beyond the Diet: Improving Your Blood Glucose with Physical Activity
- Beyond Diet and Physical Activity: Improving Your Blood Glucose Control with Medication
- Celebrating Diabetes Control while Avoiding Complications: Have Your Cake (or Snack) and Eating it Too!
The cost is $10.00 per person. To register or for more information call: 817-598-6168