Food Manager 1-Day Certification Training and ServSafe Exam
Monday, February 26, 2018
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Exam will be administered immediately following the class.
Parker County Agricultural Service Center
604 North Main Street in Weatherford
How this course will help you?
- Understand major causes of foodborne illness and how to prevent them.
- Boost employee morale by increasing their professionalism.
- Improve relationships with health officials.
- Receive information in order to train your staff on-site.
- Increase food safety knowledge of your employees
- Upon passing the ServSafe certification examination, you will fulfill requirements for Certified Food Manager status.
- Food Safety and Sanitation
- Food Flow and HACCP
- Managing the Operation
To register or for more information call the Parker County Extension Office at 817-598-6168
FPM 02 26 2018